We couldn’t get approval to give you thirty points without adding an assignment each day. The hours just didn’t work out. So the assignment for today is:
- Read the article “FOCUS – Five Rules for writing a Great Webquest” (section 1)
- Read the article “When Students Create their own Webquests” (section1)
- Answer the following questions:
- What would it take for a webquest to fit in with an instructional sequence that you were creating?
- Would students be able to pass an SOL based end of unit test if their instruction was delivered via webquest?
- How would the level of student achievement be effected if teachers used webquests to deliver instruction?
If you are planning to use your blog for you class blog in September, you may answer here by leaving a comment. If you are not planning to use your blog for your class in September –why aren’t you?