Blog Post by Beverly Gray-Churchland Primary
I’ve been really busy creating designs for everyone else for the past 17 or 18 years as a corporate graphic designer. Aside from that, as a single mom I never quite had time to stop and indulge myself in art for arts sake.
Well, I take that back, I did get to play at “Paint Night” a few months ago…everyone else did a crab, but I got a bit bored…guess which one is mine?
I’ve owned and operated my own design studio since 2009. The corporate work I do is mostly company-confidential and/or highly confidential. What I could share is not very entertaining.
Soooo…in the essence of keeping this light and fun, instead I thought I’d share a few photos. Please take a peek at a few of my recent favorites…
1. Bruce Munro’s Exhibition of Light at the Hermitage Museum & Gardens at Sunset, Norfolk VA. (iPhone5)
2. Indian Motorcycle at Willie Nelson’s Ranch, Luck TX. (Samsung Galaxy S5)
3. Lazy Lion, Norfolk Zoo (Nikon D3200)
4. Sailing on the Lewis R. French Schooner near Portland, ME. (iPhone5)
5. Frank Lloyd Wright portico. Florida Southern College campus, Lakeland FL. (iPhone5)
Thanks for letting me share. Hopefully next time I’ll have something “handmade” I can blog about.
…..now all I need is TIME : )